Journal


 

The best thing to do to insure a smooth trip?
Have all your information at your fingertips, of course!

Seriously! I created this trip-enhancing miniguide/planner/ journal
for Your First Trip to Paris guests, but you can have one, too!

The best thing to do to insure a smooth trip?  Have all your information at your fingertips, of course!

When this was in the works, I, of course, took it with me to work one while I was in Paris.  I certainly didn't think I'd need it, but I happened to miss my connection in LA, and was told the next flight to Paris was two days later!  (Yes, a new airlines, with connections only every other day.) What??? I was going to be a guest on a TV show and play for my first time with The Hot Rocks.  I couldn't think of not going.  I channeled my inner Girl Scout and I made a two plans: A. Go for it! B. Go home on the train. 

Lo, and behold, everything was in the working loose-leaf notebook version of my planner, giving me all phone numbers and information at my fingertips, allowing me to rearrange my shuttle pick-up and make a new plan with my rock and roll friends.

It not only allows you to include your personal information such as your air and hotel reservations, tips to make your stay easier, a section for your journal and a section for your souvenir scrap-booking, plus a French refresher course and a section of attractions.