Art and Photography

I'm delighted to announce that I'll be having an exhibit in May 2017 at Spectrum Gallery with Zana Frownfelter. 

I will also have images in the Women's Work exhibit honoring Women's History Month at Spectrum Gallery.  March 2017

 **********

Unfortunately, this site won't be able to run a slide video of my work any longer, so here is the link to my work on Flickr. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rebecca_caraveo

Custom digital archival prints are matted and mounted on 100% acid-free ragboard in the following sizes:

8 x 10     $35  + p/h  $10
14x17     $50  + p/h  $15
16x20     $75  + p/h  $20

plus domestic priority postage and handling.  

Please contact me via email.  Thank you!


Spectrum is the Valley's only photographic art gallery and has been open over 30 years.  I've been a member for a good 25.

I'm teaching Introduction to Photography (Photo 5) at Fresno City College these days. so please feel free to recommend me to your friends and family who may be interested in taking the class.

If you're interested in my artwork, please drop me a line to visit my studio in the Tower District.